Heavy thoughts and procrastination

I'm not posting as much as I had been, and I think I'm feeling a little uninspired. I can also use the excuse that my mind is preoccupied with thoughts of the election next week and Halloween this week and...other things.

For Halloween, I know what I want my costume to be, but I haven't gotten what I need yet. And we have makeup for the girls but haven't yet chosen the appropriate clothes (they're both going scary this year). We should probably wrap up the prep for that today.

I'm slow starting this morning, too. It's nearly afternoon, and I'm not getting much accomplished at the moment. There is much I could be doing, but I'm putting it off. I already know that I'll be leaving in two hours, and that's when my busy day begins. I just don't feel adding to the list of things I have to do already. I probably should though. Nothing is getting accomplished without me, so I guess I haven't much choice. Ok. I'll get started. In a minute.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday dinner: Garth Brooks' mother's cabbage rolls

As promised, my rant against the gay marriage bans