Catching up

I've begun my quest for independent wealth. Okay, not exactly. But I've gone and completed the paperwork for another paper to do some freelance work for them. Between that paper and my other one, I've got three assignments for next week. It's not a lot - not at all - but it will help.

This week's flown by, but I've gotten a lot done. It's been a lot of catching up on all of the things that have been neglected for three months. I'm actually almost caught up with the laundry! I've even been able to cook this week and feed my kids (and myself) properly for a change. It's been pretty much nothing but insta-meals for them for quite a while now. I've felt awful about it, you can be sure. They're definitely happy to have mom's cooking again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday dinner: Garth Brooks' mother's cabbage rolls

As promised, my rant against the gay marriage bans