Wanted: warmth and sunshine

More gray, cold, wet weather and no reprieve in sight in the forecast. And I was badly in need of some sunshine and quality distraction - preferably a distraction of the physical exertion variety. Although I haven't been feeling well, I feel even worse that I'm not active. Last week was work - this week is weather.

I wish I could say I was writing, but unfortunately, my brain is too scattered and exhausted to hold onto a thought long enough for that.

*Sigh* I need to find my center again.




P.S. Just a little reminder, folks. We need to know where to draw the line when it comes to rough sex games - as this story illustrates...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday dinner: Garth Brooks' mother's cabbage rolls

As promised, my rant against the gay marriage bans