Shea Moisture Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Weightless Shampoo and Creme Rinse


I don't really experiment too much when it comes to my shampoo and conditioner. I have my tried and true that I keep in the shower at all times, and I only stray when I get a sample, because "waste not, want not" - ya know?
Shea Moisture Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Weightless Shampoo and Creme Rinse was a part of my Birchbox selection, and it kind of took me a while to get to it. Can I just say, my hair feels so great I might have to buy the full size? Seriously.
My hair is naturally a medium brown, very thick, wavy-to-curly, with a somewhat coarse texture that wants to frizz - a lot. That's what it is naturally - that is NOT what it is now. What it is now is bleached to the point that I can't get it to even hold a mild haircolor (I'm trying to bring it back up to a more natural tone - gonna have to go more hardcore on the color to do so, I think, but I digress...) It's stripped, definitely prone to frizz, and frankly, a bit woolly
Well, I'm not going to claim any utter miracles here or anything, but I will say that my hair is so soft I can't keep my hands out of it. It's shiny and silky, still looks a bit woolly, but it really FEELS fantastic!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday dinner: Garth Brooks' mother's cabbage rolls

As promised, my rant against the gay marriage bans