Friday Night Shuffle

I put the mp3s on shuffle while I worked Friday night and attempted to drown out my coworkers. I kept a faithful log and refused to cheat, so here was my complete and unedited soundtrack for the night.


Moments - One Direction
Closer - Nine Inch Nails
Need You Now - Lady Antebellum
They don't know about us - One Direction
Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5
Solsbury Hill - Peter Gabriel
This is the One - Stone Roses
Up All Night - One Direction
Over Again - One Direction
Are You Gonna Go My Way - Lenny Kravitz
Calabria - Enur feat. Natasja
Last Thing on Your Mind - Lights
Do Me - Bel Biv Devoe
Counting Blue Cars - Dishwalla
The Year 3000 - Jonas Brothers
Over My Head - The Fray
Could You Be Loved - Bob Marley and the Wailers
Lonely No More - Rob Thomas
Sanctified - NiN
How to Save a Life - The Fray
Buttons - Pussycat Dolls
Tell Me a Lie - 1D
Mockingbird - Rob Thomas
Barely Breathing - Duncan Sheik
True - Spandau Ballet
Stay - SafetySuit
Suddenly I See - KT Tunstall
Dust in the Wind - Kansas
I Wanna Be Adored - Stone Roses
Push It to the Limit - Corbin Bleu
Fireflies - Owl City
Baby It's Cold Outside - Darren Cris and Chris Colfer
WARP - The Bloody Beetroots
I Do What I Do - John Taylor
Overcome What May - Fiona
Heart Attack - One Direction
Little Things - One Direction
raise Your Glass - P!nk
Taken - One Direction
Nothing Left to Lose - Mat Kearney
She Is - The Fray
Story of a Girl - Third Eye Blind

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday dinner: Garth Brooks' mother's cabbage rolls

As promised, my rant against the gay marriage bans