What's going on?!?!


Yes, I've been gone forever. We've got perfume and album announcements and all kinds of other stuff. Oh, and the boys not only are on my continent - and in my country - they even were in my own state! (We'll be going to see them in another state.)

But today, I'm being bombarded with reports of the impossible happening.

After we were told that Modest! Management forbade the boys from having their girlfriends on the tour (they're a distraction), Eleanor showed up to attend a concert in Ohio. That was Tuesday. And how about the reports of what supposedly happened Wednesday?

(Note: I've confirmed nothing at this point. I'm at work and just being flooded with text messages.)

What I'm told happened Wednesday:

-Louis and Eleanor broke up
-El's dad is officially a Modest! employee (thus reinforcing the notion that the whole relationship was a ruse)
- Harry was "outed" by his friends (of course, this happens frequently)
- Harry sang openly of his love for Louis (he's done this before too)

Anyway, a big chunk of the fandom (particularly Larry shippers) are convinced that Harry and Louis OFFICIALLY and OPENLY Larry now. I can't wait to look further into it………

(I'd like to post pics, but again, I'm at work and kinda posting this on the DL, ya know?)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday dinner: Garth Brooks' mother's cabbage rolls

As promised, my rant against the gay marriage bans