Man, I've got some catching up to do

Okay, so apparently I've got some serious catching up to do on my football.

I've been able to keep up with most of the Man Utd news - I mean, hey, I've got my priorities, right? But most of the rest of the teams have been pretty much lost to me over the past three months. And there's so much going on.

So I watched my boys beat Boca today, and then I started watching Bayern Munich vs. Milan for the other Audi Cup semi to see who'll meet Man Utd tomorrow for the final. I thought, "Yay! I can watch my favorite team and my favorite player! If Bayern wins, that is." Well, it turns out that Luca Toni's been demoted to the reserves - AND he had four other teams that wanted him, but he'd opted to stay at Bayern - only to come back from playing in the Confederations Cup with Italy and get demoted?!? Wtf?! Milan wanted him, for piss' sake! All I can say is, "What the hell were you thinking, Luca?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday dinner: Garth Brooks' mother's cabbage rolls

As promised, my rant against the gay marriage bans