Finally fixed

I finally got the flat tire on my car fixed - after leaving it to sit in the driveway for two or three days. The can of Fix-a-Flat I bought was defective, so I finally just broke down and called AAA. It worked out better because they came and took the tire off, took it back to the shop to repair (they couldn't get the spare off because the cover was frozen onto it) and brought it back to put back on my car. It cost me $15 (not counting the $6 I'd already spent on the Fix-a-Flat), but I'm not complaining. I didn't even have to leave home to get it done.

The girls had a snow day today so they went off to spend the night with friends. That left me to an evening alone. I'm spending it with the moose and squirrel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday dinner: Garth Brooks' mother's cabbage rolls

As promised, my rant against the gay marriage bans