The zzzzzz's elude me....

It's been a long week, and I've had little sleep - partly due to insomnia and partly due to my inability to drag myself away from what program I happen to be watching at the time. For the past week, it's been Stargate: Atlantis. Yes, I know. The shows aren't going anywhere when I'm watching online, but still, I stay up and watch rather than turn it off and go back to it later. Stupid, I know.

I was hoping for a bit of a catch-up on my sleep last night, but naturally, the kids decided not to cooperate this morning. Normally, they'll get up on a Sunday morning and go downstairs, have a bite to eat and watch a DVD quietly while the morning passes away. This morning, they decided to sit in their room (right next to mine) and squirt each other with water from a spray bottle while screaming and giggling.

Well, the best-laid plans, eh? Still my own fault. I should sleep when I get the chance at night. Maybe next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday dinner: Garth Brooks' mother's cabbage rolls

As promised, my rant against the gay marriage bans