Blackberry


I got my new Blackberry today. It's cute. It's pink. It's activated, but I'm transferring my phone number from my old phone, and my old phone company hasn't deactivated the number yet. Probably because customer service is only available during regular office hours now. Pathetic.
Anyway, the web browser and e-mail are working,so I'm still getting to play around with it a lot. So I ask you... what are the best Blackberry applications? Specifically free ones. I don't want to put a lot of garbage on my new toy. So I want to know which Blackberry apps you actually use all the time and love. And if you could, tell me what's so great about them. I was required to get a Blackberry or some sort of smart phone for work, so now I want to get as much bang out of my nifty little device as I can get.
By the way, does anyone know if I can watch streaming football (soccer, for the uninitiated) on this gizmo? A web site address that's got video compatible with the browser like YouTube does?
Thanks so much for any help you guys can offer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday dinner: Garth Brooks' mother's cabbage rolls

As promised, my rant against the gay marriage bans