Off work for the match

I'm off work today, taking a furlough day in order to watch the Man United-Bayern second leg in the Champions League. The tension is mounting, but I'm a bit torn. I haven't scheduled off for the later rounds, so I'll miss them if we move on. But I certainly don't want to be knocked out either. Then again, the focus has got to be on the Premier League after the loss to Chelsea over the weekend. Two points down and just five matches to go. It's not an easy schedule either, and on comparing the two, I think Chelsea has some easier matches coming up than we do.

Am I rambling? Yes, probably a little. I'll follow along with my tweeps on Twitter and hope to boost my energy level. It's a dull, gray, windy day out, so I'm not up to full speed. I'm also missing D lately, but that's another story.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday dinner: Garth Brooks' mother's cabbage rolls

Check out these roughnecks!