What day is it again?

I don't even know what day it is anymore. I remember waking up this morning about three days ago. I watched the Chelsea game against Everton. I was a 3-3 tie. Very exciting stuff, and I was glad Chelsea was held to just gaining one more point in the Premier League. Then I watched the Man United game. Not good. Well, the game was good, but my boys lost. :( There's another game Tuesday, and it's Wolverhampton, so that's going to be a win.

Anyway, that feels like it was about two days ago. I spent the rest of the day at home not doing much at all. Maybe it's weird because it's Saturday, but I didn't get Book today. Doesn't feel like Saturday. Maybe it's because I worked so much this week that I've spent the day catching up on TV shows I'm usually watching over the course of four or five days. Maybe it's just because my sleep has been so lousy again over the past several weeks that my mind's not functioning properly anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday dinner: Garth Brooks' mother's cabbage rolls

As promised, my rant against the gay marriage bans