"When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am"

(Lyrics from "Iris" by Goo Goo Dolls)

They say you can tell everything you need to know about a person if you can spend five minutes alone with their iPod. Well, I don't own an iPod but my nifty little mp3 player will do just fine. The following is the soundtrack of my evening courtesy of my trusty (now that it's functional again) mp3 player set on shuffle (whatever comes up - not the full catalog - this is unedited and unaltered....just the way they pop up). No TV tonight - no exposure to politics or anything else in the outside world (not true...I'm always online.) But anyway........ Let's see what the universe - or my mp3 player anyway - has in store for me this evening:

Take It Easy - The Eagles (by default, this is always the first track to play - not on purpose)
Show Me Heaven - Maria McKee (smile for the memory)
Counting Blue Cars - Dishwalla
Kodachrome - Paul Simon (always love this song)
Jah Glory - Bajja Jedd (new addition - I like)
If You Could Only See - Tonic (last heard at the Spike 15 mins. or so too late...)
While My Guitar Gently Weeps - The Beatles
American Pie - Don McLean
Over Come What May - Fiona (*smiiiiiiiiiiiile*)
Easy Skanking - Bob Marley & the Wailers
Born to be Wild - Steppenwolf
On My Mind - Da'Ville fea. Sean Paul
Inside Out - Eve 6
Penny Lane - The Beatles
I Shot the Sheriff - Bob Marley & the Wailers
Bright Lights - Matchbox Twenty (*god*, Rob Thomas really does good things for me.......)
Anything 4 You - Jahmali
Could I Be You - Matchbox Twenty (mmmmore.....)
Be With You - Mary J. Blige (yay Mary J.!)
Ventura Highway - America
Sons of Garvey - Joe Higgs
Iris - Goo Goo Dolls (damn, what a song....)
Lonely No More - Rob Thomas (still working for me...)
Until Death Do Us Part - Aidonia
Hero - Nickelback
Stuttering - Ben's Brother (so sweet....)
Soul - Matchbox Twenty
I Am The Walrus - The Beatles
Sunshine Superman - Donovan (this is seriously one of my favorite songs in the world!!)
Everlong - Foo Fighters (I think I will always love this song.....)
One Love - Bob Marley & the Wailers
Lovefool - The Cardigans
Far Away - Nickelback (way to kill me......)
Give Praise - Jah Roots
Suddenly I See - KT Tunstall
Under the Bridge - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Someone to Love - Stephen Marley
Love Song - Sara Bareilles (I'm loving this song....)
Tequila Sunrise - The Eagles
Love Sound - Beres Hammond


Time for bed.......That was just a little taste anyway.....Know me any better yet?

Comments

Mariuca said…
I love Goo Goo Dolls! Johnny Rzeznik makes my heart skip a beat whenever he sings lol! ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday dinner: Garth Brooks' mother's cabbage rolls

As promised, my rant against the gay marriage bans