Save a small fortune on prescription eyeglasses

I think it's safe to say that we're all hoping somehow, some way, this economic nightmare we're facing is going to turn around soon. Remember the "It's morning in America" message that Ronald Reagan offered when we were seeing double-digit inflation, double-digit interest rates and double-digit unemployment numbers of the late 1970s? I was only 8 years old when Reagan took office, but I remember the factories closing down in my town, and my mother being forced to take a job as a dishwasher in a restaurant just to keep me fed and a roof over my head.
Things slowly began to turn around. New businesses came into town, and my hometown - which was fast becoming a ghost town - recovered and even grew.
Those businesses are now laying off workers, cutting back shifts, and we're all back to tightening our belts after the salad days.
Every expense is getting to be too much, so we're all getting a lot more creative in how we save money. Some of them are complicated and time-consuming, but some of them can be pretty simple.
Take prescription eyeglasses, for example. How much did you pay for that last pair? $100? $150? More? Fortunately, there's an alternative for beautiful, fashionable prescription eyeglasses that will save you a small fortune. Would you believe me if I told you that you can get great new prescription glasses - that's complete eyeglasses, including the lenses and frame - for just $8? That's not a typo. Really. Eight dollars. To steal a phrase I heard somewhere recently, YES YOU CAN!
ZenniOptical has cut out the middleman by manufacturing its own lenses and super cute frames, and sells them directly to the consumer. They don't buy big, fancy ad campaigns and pass the cost on to the consumer. They rely on the buzz created by offering a quality product at previously unheard of amazing low prices. And it's worked. I'm telling everyone I know who wears glasses about ZenniOptical, and if you wear prescription eyeglasses, I'm telling you too. Before you head out to buy another pair of glasses, take a minute to check out ZenniOptical for yourself. You'll be glad you did.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday dinner: Garth Brooks' mother's cabbage rolls

As promised, my rant against the gay marriage bans