Back home

I returned from my trip to Florida yesterday. I didn't work as I should have, though I did have plenty of time. I was completely unproductive and really did not much of anything at all. I walked around the neighborhood a bit taking pictures of buildings, had a couple of nice dinners and I read a lot of a book I borrowed from my son. It was nice seeing F again, though.

After he left, I managed to meet with an old college friend of mine (and son) who lives there, and we spent my last day in town catching up, visiting the beach, and then out on the town to drink, get silly and compare women's sexy shoes.

I came home needing a rest from my "vacation," but isn't that always the way it works?

Now that it's over, I'll have to put all my focus into finding a job again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday dinner: Garth Brooks' mother's cabbage rolls

As promised, my rant against the gay marriage bans