Footie and Facebook fun

I got to watch one and a half footie matches today, so my day started well, despite the fact that I had to work. I got to watch all of Inter Milan's victory over Reggina (or should I say IBRA Milan?) and the first half of Liverpool's hearty trouncing of Aston Villa. I can't say I'm overjoyed about Liverpool's victory (I AM, after all, a hardcore Man United fan), but I certainly enjoyed watching Inter's win. They're my second-favorite team (behind my Red Devils, of course), and I'd love to see them win Serie A. The pressure's on my Man U boys now in the Premier League, with Liverpool edging closer and closer. I so want to see them finish off this season with the quintuple cup wins! What a great first full season of European football that would be for me! (I just started this obsession of mine last May, you know. But it's my drug, and I was instantly addicted.)

I was playing on my Facebook tonight and came across a couple of fun little nuggets to share with my fellow Facebookers out there. It's nothing new, just new to me, and maybe new to you, so I thought I'd give them a mention. The first is that I finally located a list of the emoticons available on FB chat. You can find them here. As I said, it's not new, but it was new to me. Also not new - but loads of fun - is the "pirate language" option on FB. Give it a try by going to the bottom of your homepage and clicking the little arrow next to your language. It's got English - Pirate (Beta). Check it out! It's a hoot! I mentioned it in my status and now at least eight of my friends are playing with it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday dinner: Garth Brooks' mother's cabbage rolls

As promised, my rant against the gay marriage bans