"I want, I want, I want ... but that's crazy"

Friday, November 20, 2009

Another try

This will be my second attempt at a mobile post through my Blackberry (by e-mail). The first one worked, so I'm hoping this one does too. I tried checking Blackberry App World to see if there was a Blogger app available, but that app (BAW) always lags so badly that I got fed up and just restarted my Blackberry.

Does anyone know if there is a Blogger app for Blackberry?

Anyway, I'm posting this way because my Internet's been down half the night again. It's probably a good thing. I've been spending the past several nights feeding my insomnia by sitting up watching episodes of Ally McBeal online. I'd forgotten how much I liked that show, and since it's been almost ten years since I've seen it, it's like every episode is new. Hell, I'd even forgotten that Billy died - only about the most significant moment in the show's five seasons.

I do remember discovering Josh Grobin on the show, and I even remember most of that episode's plot. I have no idea what the name of the episode was, however, or which season it is. I guess I get to be pleasantly surprised when I come across it. I'm not quite to the end of the third season now, so I've still got many hours ahead to kill.
Hither and yon