You gotta see this!

ContestAbbott Medical Optics Inc. (AMO) is sponsoring aniLASIK Video Contest inviting entrants to make a video showing how better vision can make or has made their lives better.

Users can submit a video in one of three categories: "My contacts are getting in the way of my good time"; "My favorite sport or activity would be so much cooler with better vision"; or "You should see life after the iLASIK procedure."

Once you submit a video, get your friends to vote on it by posting a link on your blog, Facebook page, Twitter - or any way you can think of to promote it. The grand prize winner gets $5,000, so if you haven't had iLASIK, your prize money will get it for you, or if you have, you can use that money to do all the things that are so much better now that you've got great vision! Three first prize winners will be awarded an HDTV package valued at $2,500 (one per video category). Three second prize winners will receive the Flip UltraHD camcorder (one per category).

I got my LASIK surgery about seven years ago, and I can't begin to tell you how much I love it! Whenever a friend complains about their glasses or contacts, I immediately point to my eyes and say, "LASIK! Get it! Best thing EVER!" I had contacts, but I rarely wore them because they were such a hassle, so I usually wore my glasses. Anyone who wears glasses knows what a pain that can be. The first thing I did after I got my eyes fixed was go to Sak's and buy myself a pair of gorgeous high-end designer sunglasses! Since I'd worn my glasses all the time, I never got to wear sunglasses, so I figured I deserved a real treat. That was the start of a fixation, because I started buying more and more and more sunglasses! And when it's gray and rainy out, I no longer have to try to see through the foggy, wet lenses on my glasses. When I swim, I can actually see other people around me, rather than being surrounded by a blurry fog. It's fantastic!

Post?slot_id=82832&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday dinner: Garth Brooks' mother's cabbage rolls

As promised, my rant against the gay marriage bans