The Dirty Joke

Two little fleas meet up to vacation in Florida every year. One year, one of the fleas shows up and he's cold and shivering and miserable.

The other flea asks him, "Why are you so cold?"

The first flea says, "Man, my trip was awful! I hopped a ride in Jersey, and I've spent the last eighteen hours zipping down the highway in the moustache of some dude on a Harley!"

The second flea says, "That's no way to travel! What you do is you go to the airport bar, have a couple of drinks, find yourself some sexy stewardess, crawl up her leg into her panties and nestle yourself down nice and cozy. Trust me, man. That's the way to go!"

So the next year the two fleas meet up again, and the one flea is again cold and shivering and miserable.

The second flea says, "Why are you cold again? Didn't you take my advice?"

The first flea says, "Yeah, I did just what you said. I went to the bar. I had a couple of drinks. I found myself a sexy stewardness, crawled up her leg into her panties, settled in all nice and cozy and warm, and I fell asleep. The next thing I knew, I woke up and I was zipping down the highway in the moustache of some dude on a Harley!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday dinner: Garth Brooks' mother's cabbage rolls

As promised, my rant against the gay marriage bans