Decrescendo

The girls didn't have school today, so, naturally, they woke up very early and very loudly, ensuring that I would not be able to sleep in this morning. At least it gave Gin the opportunity to do the chores she avoided last night, because she had plans today to go to a friend's house to spend the night. She left at noon, and Munch and I were left with an afternoon to ourselves. We spent it watching "Chicken Little" then we went out for sushi for dinner. She was in heaven, of course. :)

After that I dropped her off to her dad, and I came home to find that Pooh was actually home. Well, he got the sushi leftovers. He did save me a little though. He's a good boy. The rest of my evening is watching a movie and reading a book. It's a quiet one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday dinner: Garth Brooks' mother's cabbage rolls

As promised, my rant against the gay marriage bans