I've had better... but I've had worse

Since Halloween, I've been overindulging in the abundant candy in the house. When I went grocery shopping today, Halloween candy was half price. So, guess what? I bought more. I don't think I've ever had this much candy in the house. It could be dangerous. I've been a little depressed lately, and now I've got a massive supply of chocolate on hand. Oh well, I suppose I lost so much weight that I've got a little room to spare - particularly in all of my jeans. Of course, I've still got the upcoming overindulgence in meat and cheese nibbles for the rest of this month and most of next, along with some fruitcake coming soon as well. Maybe I should watch myself.... but then again, why? Who else is looking anyway?

Other high points of the day include my son Book breaking his glasses, me getting a hard rap on the elbow that five hours later still has me wincing whenever I bend it, and getting caught up in a caravan for an opposing school returning home from some sporting event (they honked and jeered when we turned off to go toward home).

Yesterday, however, had me watching Manchester United beat Blackburn 2-0. That was a happy. :)

I've got work to do. I should probably go get it done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday dinner: Garth Brooks' mother's cabbage rolls

As promised, my rant against the gay marriage bans