Happy New Year and best wishes to you all!

How was '08 for you? Mine started out very hopefully. I was alone on New Year's Eve but had been given the promise that it would be my last like that. This year: I got to go to Vancouver to see my love. My stepgrandparents died. My son graduated high school. My boss got fired. My love dumped me out of the blue for someone else. I lost 20 pounds because I was physically unable to eat for two months (depression diet - highly effective but NOT recommended). There's more, but I've written it all here before. I've written more than 300 posts, so it's all here if you really want to go looking for a recap.
I'm starting the new year with the hope that this will be better than the last...

Comments

Ivanhoe said…
Here's to better New Year for you!
Hope your 2009 is happy, healthy & prosperous :o)
Angela said…
Wishing you much love, health, and happiness this New Year!
Unknown said…
Happy new year!!!

I'm one of your entrecarddroppers and I'm sending you my best wishes.

May many dreams come true.
Abi said…
What a year! Good luck for 2009!
Unknown said…
Wishing you all much love and happiness, and hope this year I can quit my day job and start my own biz
Anonymous said…
Looking forward to a great 2009! Best wishes for a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday dinner: Garth Brooks' mother's cabbage rolls

Check out these roughnecks!