Time off coming

It struck me this morning as I was adding up my hours for my timecard at work: I have almost four days of time off that I somehow have to work into my schedule over the next two weeks. The only possible way that I can do that is to take at least one WHOLE day off. A whole day off. It's almost too good to be true.
I've decided that I'll be taking Monday or Wednesday of next week, depending on what works best for my backup person. That way, I'll either have a long weekend (since this is my weekend off), or I'll split up next week into two mini-weeks (although I'm working next weekend, so that "mini-week" will still be nine days long). Either way, it's one less day at the office. And I still have almost three more days' worth of hours to shave off, so I'll be keeping my work days as short as possible. I can use the break right now, and maybe I can use the opportunity to find some new revenue sources.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday dinner: Garth Brooks' mother's cabbage rolls

Check out these roughnecks!