Seeking serenity

As each day passes, it seems that life is weighing more heavily upon my already overburdened shoulders. And even the little things I had to bring me a shallow and temporary moment of escape or joy are being lost to me one by one.
At least I have one small thing to look forward to - or I might anyway. And even that is still months away, if I really have it to look forward to it at all. I don't know what to believe anymore. But I need something to believe in. I need something to hope for, and I need something I hope for to actually come to pass.
Every day I wonder how I will manage to get through to the next. And then get through the next. Each day it gets harder, and I wonder if it will ever end. I wonder if I will ever get to a day when I won't fear the next and the next. If there will ever be a day that I can feel warm sunshine and loving arms and soft kisses and know that I am safe and loved and finally whole.

Comments

debsylee said…
If it is of any consolation, I think so many of us feel the same way.

I feel I have so much love in my heart that it could burst, and yet everytime I try to give it to another, something goes wrong.

We have to keep our faith and hope alive that it will happen, one day...

Be strong; it could be tomorrow that the sunshine comes out for good.
veryheaven said…
my dear, this may help a little:
http://veryheaven.blogspot.com/2008/11/loving-and-being-loved-are-what-make.html

merry x-mas and all heavenly godesses shall bless you :-) yours, VH

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday dinner: Garth Brooks' mother's cabbage rolls

Check out these roughnecks!