"I want, I want, I want ... but that's crazy"

Monday, December 8, 2008

Seeking serenity

As each day passes, it seems that life is weighing more heavily upon my already overburdened shoulders. And even the little things I had to bring me a shallow and temporary moment of escape or joy are being lost to me one by one.
At least I have one small thing to look forward to - or I might anyway. And even that is still months away, if I really have it to look forward to it at all. I don't know what to believe anymore. But I need something to believe in. I need something to hope for, and I need something I hope for to actually come to pass.
Every day I wonder how I will manage to get through to the next. And then get through the next. Each day it gets harder, and I wonder if it will ever end. I wonder if I will ever get to a day when I won't fear the next and the next. If there will ever be a day that I can feel warm sunshine and loving arms and soft kisses and know that I am safe and loved and finally whole.

2 comments:

debsylee said...

If it is of any consolation, I think so many of us feel the same way.

I feel I have so much love in my heart that it could burst, and yet everytime I try to give it to another, something goes wrong.

We have to keep our faith and hope alive that it will happen, one day...

Be strong; it could be tomorrow that the sunshine comes out for good.

veryheaven said...

my dear, this may help a little:
http://veryheaven.blogspot.com/2008/11/loving-and-being-loved-are-what-make.html

merry x-mas and all heavenly godesses shall bless you :-) yours, VH