Back-to-school blues? No! Shoes! :D

This post brought to you by Famous Footwear. All opinions are 100% mine.

FF-BiggestVictory-GIF_300x250(1).jpgI've already got one kid out of the house, but I've still got a 14 and an 11-year-old girl at home, so this time of year means ... back-to-school shopping. It's time-consuming. It's expensive. It's DULL. But wait... it's also NEW SHOES! 

With three girls in the house (I'm counting me), we do love shoe shopping. And Famous Footwear is making it even better for us. They've got all the current styles even my oh-so-fashion-conscious 14-year-old (she takes after me!)  and the cute stuff my 11-year-old still wants. And right now for back-to-school, they've got an even-better-than-BOGO deal! (BOGO = buy one, get one) It's BOGO plus 15% off!

Just print the coupon and redeem it at your favorite Famous Footwear store to get 15% off plus buy one pair, get one pair half off through Aug. 18. Don't miss out!

BOGO + 15% off Famous Footwear Coupon

So that means, one for Gin and one for me - plus 15 percent off. And one for Munch and one for me - plus 15% off. Oh, they might need more than one pair each. That's OK. The coupon's good for up to 21 pairs of shoes. :)

Can it get any better? As a matter of fact, YES. If you're a member of their Rewards Program or join while you're there, you can use the other coupon to get 20% off, instead of 15%! The Rewards Program is FREE and offers 1 point for every dollar you spend in the store or online. Points can be accumulated for certificates up to $100 a year (you know how I love loyalty rewards programs!) You also get a discount offer for signing up and other discounts and perks as a member.

I knew there HAD to be a reason to smile at "back-to-school" - I'll call it "back-to-NEW SHOES!"

Visit Sponsor's Site

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday dinner: Garth Brooks' mother's cabbage rolls

As promised, my rant against the gay marriage bans