Meh, figure something out

Colleen the kitten was spayed on Monday, so she was a world-class grump for that evening and the next. Being a kitten, though, she bounces back quickly, and though she still tires out quickly and isn't quite up to full speed yet, she can't seem to resist playing. 

Oh, and it appears her mama might be pregnant again. I'll be taking her to the shelter soon. It's time to get her out of the baby-making business.

I got a call Monday afternoon from my landlord saying my apartment building has been sold (four townhouse units). He said the bank appraiser and his brother would be by Tuesday to take pics, so the rest of Monday was naturally spent in cleaning.

Monday evening, I made mini meatloaves with roasted potatoes for dinner. Tuesday was paninis. (I'll post recipes separately). Tonight, Munch decided she wanted to use up the rest of the meat and bread and have another panini, so Gin and I each just had a baked potato after wandering around the kitchen going, "What do you want?" "I don't know. What do you want?" Etc., etc. Being sick and having my weekend shot by work meant no menu plan and, therefore, no grocery plan. It's kind of a "Meh. We'll figure something out." sort of week.

Oh, and I've got an opportunity to get - for free - a three-year-old male Bichon Frise. I'm tempted. It's probably not the greatest idea when I don't know what the status of my housing situation will be in the near future. I'll probably wait it out until I get a more definite idea and then decide on the dog. Tough decision though. (The girls, naturally, vote to get the dog, no matter what!) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday dinner: Garth Brooks' mother's cabbage rolls

As promised, my rant against the gay marriage bans