Perfect gift idea


My mother's birthday is coming up, and I would love to be able to get her one of the beautiful movado series 800 watches.

I never wear a watch myself. I've never seemed to be able to remember to put it on in the morning, but my mom wears hers all the time, and these are just her style.

Even though I don't wear watches myself, I have to admit that there were some at bluedial.com that were just the style I'd like to wear - if I could ever remember to put one on.

My mom's such a great person, and she deserves something special. But she doesn't like frills. These watches are sharp-looking and completely practical. That's my mom all around. Maybe next year...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday dinner: Garth Brooks' mother's cabbage rolls

As promised, my rant against the gay marriage bans