I still have a job

Despite the fact that I've turned into a 17-year-old fangirl (or let's say 19. Yeah. I wanna be legal, at least.), I'm still a grown woman with a crappy job, and that means I still have to work Friday evenings. So today's post is early and a collection of some highlights I picked up on Twitter this morning.

I know it's been said before, but Harry really looks like a young Mick Jagger here, doesn't he? But 40 years from now, he'll still be hot - and I'll probably be dead. 

But unlike Mick, Harry's getting all BUFF. Cue me making that sound Homer Simpson makes when he's thinking about donuts.

Holy crap!


I take no responsibility for my actions/thoughts when he looks like this. Seriously.


Btw, I've been posting quite a few videos, so if you're short on time, try this one.


Or this one (I'm not the only one who thinks Niall looks, somehow, especially fiiiinnnne in his prison togs, am I?)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday dinner: Garth Brooks' mother's cabbage rolls

As promised, my rant against the gay marriage bans