I'm not kidding!

The boys of One Direction (l-r) Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, 
Liam Payne, Louis Tomilinson and Harry Styles appear
at the 2013 NRJ Music Awards. (photo)


A couple of days ago, a friend approached me with the idea of converting my pretty-much-defunct blog into a One Direction blog. She said that the fandom needed a 1D blog written from an adult perspective. The more I thought about it, the more sense it made. I mean, why not? I have undeniably turned into a Directioner, and with the help of my 14-year-old 1D-obsessed daughter, Gin, I keep up with the current news better than even the people of the age group who are *supposed* to like these guys.

So, I've decided to give it a shot. I thought about what kind of direction the blog should take (NO PUN), and I think it will have to be observational and opinion sort of things - in other words, the same sort of tone my posts have always taken but this time with a FOCUS. Isn't that exciting?  (If I drive away my two remaining loyal readers, sorry about that.)

This blog will get a little fangirly (consider yourself warned), share a little news and some pictures (I will link and credit the stuff like mad, and if anyone owns rights or wants something taken down that belongs to them, YOU GOT IT! I don't want to make waves.) You'll mainly be getting my perspective on things that are out there, because I don't exactly have an "in" to the exclusives (or do I? Well, we'll see about that.) Expect to see a LOT of the stuff I'm sent on Twitter. 

I'll also give you my take on the latest spinning around in the rumour mill. After all, that's what everyone's talking about, isn't it?

Before I go, let me reiterate the title of this post - I'm not kidding. This is not a joke. If you don't believe me, wait until tomorrow (or when I get around to writing. I certainly can't promise daily, but I'll work on it.)

In the meantime, enjoy this video of the boys after winning the Brit Award in 2012. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday dinner: Garth Brooks' mother's cabbage rolls

As promised, my rant against the gay marriage bans