This is Us

It's not a Backstreet Boys album, an album by The Necessary (later to become House of Fools), a song by LL Cool J or a duet by Emmylou Harris and Mark Knopfler. For Directioners, "This is Us" is the much-anticipated One Direction 3D movie coming out this summer. Did you know there was so much else that was "This is Us"? It kinda makes me wish they'd gone with "1D3D" as the title instead. Still, I don't think there will be much confusion as the release date gets closer.

Sony and Columbia pictures have released a few movie stills to whet our appetites, but I think I can speak for all of us when I say, "We want more!!"




You can follow the latest updates on the official movie site here.

And in case you haven't seen it yet, here's the teaser trailer. So, this is them, then. :)



And have a look at how the Newcastle "trial" went for Harry, Liam, Niall and Louis went!



Comments

Anonymous said…
I can't wait for the movie! Great post and pictures! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday dinner: Garth Brooks' mother's cabbage rolls

As promised, my rant against the gay marriage bans