It's the economy, stupid.....and pastor problem part II

I feel so powerful! Two days ago I said that I wanted to hear the candidates address the economy, and today, all three did! (Okay, I'm kidding that I think my comment had anything to do with it. I'm not delusional - just a little unwell.....hehe)
I have to admit that I wasn't able to get all three speeches in their entirety (and the president's speech on the war on terror - it was a busy day!), so I won't be making any specific comments on the speeches.
I'm following the new pastor debacle - Pastor James David Manning calling Obama "trash" and "born of trash." This one's going to be interesting. Even Sean Hannity argued that Obama is a human being and deserves to be treated better and that such speech was completely unacceptable. Well, I think there might be a little less controversy about this pastor problem. But then again, I've been proven too naive before....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday dinner: Garth Brooks' mother's cabbage rolls

As promised, my rant against the gay marriage bans