Ahh....no work for the moment....

I was sitting in the office just after lunch this afternoon, and I started adding up my hours for the week. I discovered that I should have been gone 15 minutes earlier, so I jumped up, punched out and packed up for home. It was such a good feeling to just shut down and walk out and get to relax at home for a couple of hours before the kids got home.

This is my weekend off, but now that I'm officially the moderator for our papers' online forums, I'll be working anyway. But at least I won't have to get up too early tomorrow morning, and I won't have to wake up to an alarm at all on Sunday. Ahh... I feel better already just thinking about it.

Comments

V said…
don't you love the stolen moments of peace with no kids around. we love 'em, but it's nice sometimes.

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday dinner: Garth Brooks' mother's cabbage rolls

As promised, my rant against the gay marriage bans