Quiet weekend at home

Book called Friday to tell me that he was sick and wouldn't be coming for his usual Saturday overnight visit. I miss him when we don't have our weekend together, but it did give me a lot of extra time to things that needed to be done and saved me the gas money from all the driving around.

I had work this weekend, but at least I was able to finish everything all at once in the mornings. That left my afternoons open to spend time with the girls. We spent the whole weekend at home just cleaning things up and reading and playing and cooking.

All in all it was a pretty uneventful weekend, but I think I needed some uneventful time. I have a feeling things will be getting hectic again pretty soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday dinner: Garth Brooks' mother's cabbage rolls

As promised, my rant against the gay marriage bans