Nonstop day

I had work in the office today. Long day, at least compared to my usual work days in the office. The server was really slow, so everything was taking forever. After work I had to run to the store to pick up a witch hat for Munch's costume for trick-or-treat. I hurried home, so I could do Gin's makeup for her costume. It included some wholly unimpressive creepy flesh that took forever to dry. I finished her up, and she headed to the neighbor's house to go trick-or-treating with about 14 giggling fifth-grade girls. I think I'm glad I missed it.

Here's Gin in her zombie mid-1980s secretary costume. :)
With a scarier angle below.

I took Munch to her very first swim lesson today, and she was so happy and excited she couldn't stop smiling to hold her breath. She chattered her instructor's ear off, too. She did pretty well though.
Trick-or-treat started at 6 p.m. but her swim lesson didn't end until 6:10. She threw on her costume in the car for her abbreviated Halloween. It was cold. She was wet. We kept it short.
Munch cold and wet via cell phone cam.

When we got home, it was a scramble to get out of the cold clothes and clean up and eat (I sent Pooh out for a pizza - no way was I cooking) and get baths and things ready for school tomorrow. Hardly a moment to stop for breath.
I'm up too late now. Time for bed.

Comments

Oval Mirrors said…
Great pictures! Perfect for Halloween. Amazing outfit!

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday dinner: Garth Brooks' mother's cabbage rolls

As promised, my rant against the gay marriage bans