Another footie fix :)

I did get my football today, but it wasn't what I'd expected. My TV directory had said the broadcast would be Chelsea - Roma, but instead it was Liverpool - Atletico Madrid. I didn't really want to watch Liverpool, but I realized that I'd never seen Atletico (I'm still a newbie, remember?). I was pleased to discover that Giourkas Seitaridis plays for them. I discovered him during the Euro Cup. And he wasn't the only one I noticed today. Oh, it is definitely worth expanding my horizons in the football world. :)

I still got to watch most of the Chelsea - Roma match too. I was watching it online at the same time I was watching the broadcast. Not easy! That reminds me. I've got to find team roster photos for Roma. Some of those fellows definitely warrant closer attention....

Really! I DO love the GAME! I've just been single for a while now......

Well, that's all of my footie fixes until next Tuesday most likely, so I guess I'm back to politics tomorrow.

Comments

Anonymous said…
hello!
am back to blogging now. hope you can also visit my blog. take care! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday dinner: Garth Brooks' mother's cabbage rolls

As promised, my rant against the gay marriage bans