Perils of a pack-rat fashionista

It's a quiet day at home now that I've done my morning and early afternoon Saturday running around. I've got a big enough chore to tackle today at home that I think it will succeed in filling my whole day off. Surprise, surprise. I'd like to just relax and enjoy the time off, but I'll be sorting through clothes to get rid of and figuring out what we need to buy for the winter season. The girls have both gone through growth spurts, so it seems that everything they own is suddenly too short.

And of course, I need to sort through my own closet and drawers and plastic tubs filled with clothes. With my recent weight loss, I was pleased to find some clothes I've had for 20 years that fit me again. Some of them are even fashionable again. But those items that are horribly out of fashion, out of shape or just age-inappropriate now have to go, and I've got the huge task ahead of me. I'll be sorting, washing, ironing, photographing and packing items up for eBay, packing items for Goodwill.... Yeah, long day ahead. Better get started. Ugh.

Comments

Anonymous said…
isn't cleaning fun. :) no seriously, i like it. just wish i didn't have a 9 to 5..but i'm not complaining. i'm glad i have what i have.
Anonymous said…
well surely cleaning is a fun

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday dinner: Garth Brooks' mother's cabbage rolls

As promised, my rant against the gay marriage bans