Blah, blah, blah

I spent a fair amount of time on the phone with customer service again yesterday trying to get my international texting problem solved. Curiously, it seems to be half working now. G was able to send me a text, but when I replied, he didn't receive it. Grrrr..... They've opened another investigation into it. Fat lot of good it seems to be doing.

I've kind of preferred being in the office the past couple of days, although, I would have had the house to myself now that the kids are back in school. One more day to go then I'm back to my regular Monday, Wednesday, Friday in-office schedule. I'm working all weekend again, so that will be at home. I was chatting with a coworker as I was packing up to leave today and walked out without my laptop's power cord and mouse. But at least I don't have to go all the way back in for it, since I'll be in the office tomorrow anyway.

Hey, by the way, in case you felt there was something missing in your life, apparently David Hasselhoff has stepped in to fill the void. He's set up his own personal social networking site where, he says, people from all over the world can get together and talk about him. Honestly, what kind of ego does this man have? When the story broke, it said the site had about 13,000 members, and pathetically, that number probably jumped after the story came out. Was a fan page on Facebook not sufficient?

Also, in case you have a serious craving for Chris Kattan, word's out that he and his wife of EIGHT WEEKS have split. Dive right in, girls.

****

A couple of good overheard lines from the office:

- "I have a good memory. It's just kind of short."

- "No, I'm sorry, sir. I don't think we can put 'and lots of other shit' in your garage sale ad."

- "This soup kind of smells like farts, but it tastes delicious."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday dinner: Garth Brooks' mother's cabbage rolls

As promised, my rant against the gay marriage bans