Uninspired

I'm so excited! I found live soccer online! It's at www.justin.tv (I'm not affiliated - just a fan!). As far as I can see, it looks like every game at any given moment is on there. It's frickin' awesome! ;P

I am completely burned out with work. My internet connection has been hinky all weekend (my neighbor's too). It went out yesterday morning, so I had to go into the office to work. Pissed me off. I wasn't even supposed to have to work this Saturday, and I ended up having to go into the office.

It's time for me to start my column, and I'm blank. I have no motivation whatsoever. No inspiration either. I'm having ice cream now. Maybe it will perk me up. Seeing as I've gone from 123 pounds to 106 pounds in the last three months, I figure I can eat all the ice cream I want. I did some Pilates this morning, and my tummy still feels strong and tight. It's a great feeling. (Couldn't finish the ice cream - passed it off to Munch, who was more than happy for the leftovers.) I'm still uninspired. I do have a lovely thought in my head that could translate nicely to the page, but unfortunately (or not), it's not remotely work-related.

Time to find....something.... to write for work....

(Btw, I've been checking out some AdSense ads on blogs lately. It's fascinating the variety of ads that come up on their automated system for some blogs. Mine seem to be all over the place. Have you found anything relevant that's gotten you to click?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday dinner: Garth Brooks' mother's cabbage rolls

As promised, my rant against the gay marriage bans