The weekend's over

It's been a scramble of activity this afternoon and evening after my rare weekend off. I got started on the school supply shopping and sorting, as well as the clothes shopping...the sorting isn't going quite as well there. But the girls will be set to start up on Wednesday, anyway.

Pooh starts his first day at work tomorrow. Of course, he neglected to tell me his schedule, so I've just had to send of an e-mail to my boss explaining that I'll have to spend my three days in the office this week Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. What joy. Three days in a row. Of course, I needed to get to the school tomorrow, so being home will help there.

Time for bed. This week is going to be anything but easy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday dinner: Garth Brooks' mother's cabbage rolls

As promised, my rant against the gay marriage bans