Another day


Managed to eat half a burger and a s'more today, along with quite a few saltines. Excellent for a tummy in turmoil, as four pregnancies taught me.

Boston Legal tonight. That was one of "our" things. Well, less so with his recent travels. Well, actually, we lost everything thanks to his recent travels, so I guess a TV show isn't much of a loss. We were inside each other's heads.....but.....whatever. Anyway - I seem to be enjoying it just as much. Waddya know 'bout that......

My friends are being so great. And I have more incentive than ever to get a passport. I've really got to put that on my to-do list.

My to-do list is just starting to hit me, too. There's a lot to this excising process. I started by removing the "Tap, tap...." from my phone. Although, in retrospect, I can't think of a more fitting epitaph.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday dinner: Garth Brooks' mother's cabbage rolls

As promised, my rant against the gay marriage bans