The bridge between The Secret and the Law of Attraction

My mind and my emotions have been in a turmoil lately, and I've been unable to shake it. As a practicing Taoist, I can usually quickly identify and expel the negative energies in me, but this time, for some reason, I've been finding it difficult to get to that inner balance again.

Imagine my delight when I came across The Sedona Method.

I'll admit - I raised an eyebrow at first. Presented on the website is how The Sedona Method is the bridge between The Secret and the Law of Attraction. Frankly, I'm a little too skeptical for the New Age-y thing most of the time, and this sounds awfully New Age-y for me. Still, I wanted to give it a chance. Once I heard the testimonials and watched the introductory video, I was convinced - not because I'd bought some modern-day guru pitch, but because it's the very same sort of thing I do in my own regular meditation - but taken up a notch.

The Sedona Method is a tool that shows you how to master the law of attraction while still letting go of ego as prescribed by A New Earth philosophy. What this means is that it teaches how to consciously identify, consolidate and expel the emotions and energies that are weighing us down, and how to draw in the powerful positive energy around us - promoting health, happiness and success.

The Sedona Method shows how to transcend pain of the body. Women who have used breathing and focusing exercises to ease the pain in childbirth may know how effective this type of exercise can be. My own meditative practices have included very successful use in two of the four births of my children.

Interested persons who sign up for a free subscription to the Sedona Method Success and Well-being Newsletter and a free Insiders Guide to the Sedona Method, also may receive free DVD, CD and mp3 gifts. The full seminar program also is available for purchase.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday dinner: Garth Brooks' mother's cabbage rolls

As promised, my rant against the gay marriage bans