A day off

I had to take a vacation day to get it, but it was a day off today. I took a bubble bath. Ate ice cream. Read a book. Made a fantastic dinner (slow-roasted Pan-Asian barbecue pork, roasted garlic and onion potatoes, and sweet corn with butter ginger sauce.) Debugged the desktop. Mostly did a lot of nothing and felt good about it.

G sent a message today that he's off to yet another exotic locale - this time a stunning Greek beach. And he was kind enough to send a link to the exact location. So I know exactly what to be bitterly jealous of. Grr... It worked. I'm completely jealous.

Office tomorrow. Who knows what that will bring? Gin starts swimming lessons this week too. Oh my exciting life. I'd better start doing things so I have something to write about. Nah. I just really need to get a break from my regular life for a while. I need just a *little* time away - really. One little escape....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday dinner: Garth Brooks' mother's cabbage rolls

As promised, my rant against the gay marriage bans