"I want, I want, I want ... but that's crazy"

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

More search fun

Wow...it's been more than two months since I've posted on my favorite searches to find my blog. Where does the time go?

Anyway - still waaaaaaay up at the top is the variety of searches for Lifetime's Flying Tigress. Clearly, interest in the campaign is dropping off lately, because even though I still come up at the top of the searches, there aren't nearly so many anymore. Oh well, it was a heck of a run while it lasted. :)

A few that caught my eye this time around are....

- *word flood* (three searches on this one)
- *seitaridis girlfriend* (this one got two searches - I AM going to have to start doing my footie crush of the day again.....still waiting to catch Luca Toni playing again....even with my streaming online video, I haven't caught a game....)
- *watch secret pleasures* (eleven total searches in all variations - obviously, they were disappointed when they arrived here....)
- *wet demin* (two searches...hmm....)
- *"sell this house" jamaican couple tanya memme* (nothing here on that one...)
- *"stepped on a frog"* (I looked this one up myself....my blog entry refers to ACTUALLY stepping on a frog....)
- *"ain't no sense arguing with the wind"*
- *alphabet soup boston artist* (???)
- *cheese whisperer* (hehe....can't believe someone searched that....)
- *favorite txt alert* (I believe mine was the word "tesoro")
- *how 2 dried a human body from wet* (man...I don't even WANT to know what this person was thinking....)
- *mens secret pleasure what they want from a woman* (this person obviously found NO help here
- *rowing budweiser poster*
- *miss american pie - the nerds* (wha?)
- *shameless preteens boys* (ummmm.....ick)
- *telephone number for donna brazile* (I don't have it, but let me know if you get it)
- *seitaridis shower* (I don't have this either, but SEND LARGE PHOTOS if you have any luck :) - Luca Toni too!!!)

No comments: