More of the same

(I don't know what's going on with my comments. Whenever I try to reply, my computer freezes up on me. Hmm...... Anyway, THANKS to everyone who's commented recently! I'll keep trying....)

We had a meeting at work today to figure out the new schedules for the switch from an afternoon to an evening paper. It turns out they want me to stay on the same schedule I'm working now - start between 8 and 9, and in the office Monday/Wednesday/Friday. They figure if we update the sites too early, it will undercut our attempt to increase single-copy sales with the morning publication. Also, I think they realized that if I'm posting the papers in the middle of the night, I'll NEVER be in the office - and they couldn't dare ask me to be. Ah well, I suppose I'm no better and no worse off this way. Maybe a little better...toggling the hours means fewer annoying coworkers are around during the day. :) I tend to work better independently, I think. Or I'm just a hermit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday dinner: Garth Brooks' mother's cabbage rolls

As promised, my rant against the gay marriage bans