Wordless Wednesday - Pisces


(for more of my work, see my Art Therapy album)

Comments

carmilevy said…
That...is stunning. Simple as that. My compliments to the artist, as this is the kind of thing anyone would be proud to own, frame and display.

My WW pic, decidedly less impressive, is here:
http://tinyurl.com/6yagb5
Courtney said…
Well that's cool! And I'm a Pisces too, so double cool to me :)
Goddess said…
Thanks so much! It's mine!!!
Anonymous said…
I don't know anything about therapy, but that piece is beautiful.
Anonymous said…
That is beautiful! I love the colors and the way they all come together.
Anonymous said…
My God that's beautiful!
BarbaraRae said…
If that is your therapy, I want some of that. I'm a Pisces, so it really pulled me in...Beautiful!

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday dinner: Garth Brooks' mother's cabbage rolls

As promised, my rant against the gay marriage bans