Dump your cable provider

I dumped my cable service a long time ago because I got tired of the poor service, constant outages, lack of channel options and the ridiculous price they were charging me. I'm in a small town, and the cable company has a monopoly on service around here, so they think they can charge whatever they want and get away with it.

Fortunately, cable's not my only option. I can go to a satellite dish TV service like DIRECT TV or Dish Network and get better quality and more programming choices at a lower price. You can too.

To find service providers for Oregon, click here --> Oregon Directtv.

Kaptain Satellite lets you compare Satellite TV providers to find the best option for you.


What are you waiting for? Dump your cable service and get the TV programming you want at the price you want to pay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday dinner: Garth Brooks' mother's cabbage rolls

As promised, my rant against the gay marriage bans