Finally, time is taking its time again

The time seems to have slowed down a bit for me. It's nice, actually. I was so busy all the time before that I'd be on Monday, then the next thing I knew it was Thursday, then suddenly it's two weeks later - and I'm exhausted.

This week, though, I covered a council meeting on Monday, then had other assignments on Thursday and Friday, and I was certainly keeping busy throughout .... but the council meeting already feels like it was weeks ago. It's such a relief, really. Maybe it feels like more time has passed because I've actually seen my kids so much and done so much at home and what I'm working at doesn't seem fruitless, so I see actual progression and the time is meaningful. Hmmm... it's an interesting notion

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday dinner: Garth Brooks' mother's cabbage rolls

As promised, my rant against the gay marriage bans