'Night all

The sky was blue, the sun was shining, the birds were singing, I had plenty of work to do, and LIVERPOOL LOST. Sounds like a good day to me. :)

I drove an hour to get to a council meeting I had to cover - and I got there half an hour early. Then the meeting only lasted half an hour. Another hour's drive home to write the story. I still almost missed my deadline because Z popped up for a chat, I made food, then I got a phone call from a woman who writes for our paper too. At least it was a really easy story to write. Pretty much no-thought-required. I like thinking - I do - but I'll take an easy one over a tough one for the same money. Why not?

Tonight's the last night before the girls start school on Wednesday. Gin decided that she was going to go to bed at nine o'clock starting Sunday. Needless to say, that hasn't happened. Not even close. Surprise, surprise - they're still up now at....11:17.

I'm still up too, of course. I don't sleep this early - when I sleep, that is. It's been a little better lately. I've been able to sleep in and actually stay asleep. Of course, that's all about to end as the girls go back to school. Typical. Yes, I know. I could just go to bed earlier. Right. That's gonna happen.

Okay, okay - I'll go to bed. In a little while.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday dinner: Garth Brooks' mother's cabbage rolls

As promised, my rant against the gay marriage bans