Short-tempered

I'm feeling a little short-tempered today, and I couldn't really tell you why. I suspect that some of it's probably got to do with being cooped up again without much purpose. A good portion of it is probably that I am DAMN TIRED of being alone.

I was having a chat with my friend D yesterday and all was going along pretty happy schmappy until I suddenly snapped at him out of the blue. I thought about it more today and rather than feeling guilty, I just got more ticked off.

I woke up early this morning and did a little work that needed to be done - but not as much as I should have. I feel zero motivation right now.

I've just taken the girls off to spend the night at their dad's house. I came home and poured myself a glass of wine. I think maybe I'll drown myself in it tonight. Why not?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday dinner: Garth Brooks' mother's cabbage rolls

As promised, my rant against the gay marriage bans