Not a bad day, really

I'm exhausted. Who could have known that two and a half hours in a dull school board meeting in a cafeteria that's about 95 degrees with no moving air could make a person so tired? Oh wait, that makes sense now.

I woke up at 6:30 this morning for some unknown reason, but I actually managed to roll over and fall asleep again. I slept until 11! That hasn't happened in a looong time. I think my recent lack of sleep is catching up with me.

I got my little boon this morning that just might make a cheap little trip (but a long awaited and much needed one) possible, so that started off the day well. Then I got to watch some football - AC Milan vs. Juventus (1-1). Not my favorite Italian teams, but they'll do in a pinch. G says I need to forget about Man United. No way! But I do support Inter for him. They're my second favorites, but I don't think I'll be entirely shifting my loyalties any time soon. :) I'm just glad another season's begun, and I get to indulge myself again.

I'd better make it an early night tonight. I've got a new book to curl up with (in lieu of anything else good to curl up with), and I've got another busy week ahead of me, it seems. Four more assignments to do, including one I put off from last week because I had too many to keep up with it all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday dinner: Garth Brooks' mother's cabbage rolls

As promised, my rant against the gay marriage bans